Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scribe Post for Last thursday

Eunice Cadao
9-02

Hello! I'm sorry I posted up my blog just today. This blog's for last Thursday. I'm going to be talking about what I learned in class last Thursday.

Our class is divided into two groups. The first group are the research people and the other group are the people who are learning how to build robots. I'm in the learning-how-to build a robot group. It's really fun.

I learned how to install and download things in the robot. First you have to follow instructions. Then finally you get to this point where it says: ROBOT EDUCATOR at the top. At the side you'll see a bunch of icons. My partner and I installed images, timer and sounds. To be able to do that you have to drag the icon onto this square outline, then if you want to install more drag another icon beside it. If you want to download sounds, there'll be a box at the bottom that shows you a bunch of choices like what you want your robot to say, e.g.: hello, goodbye, green and etc. You click the word you want then there's this rectangle box that will pop out, press play if you want to hear it but you have to download it first so you click the bottom left then you have to wait for it, the last thing you have to do is to make sure you've downloaded it is you have to click the center button of the robot it will play the sound you've downloaded. The instructions I gave applies to anything you want to download.

I apologize again that I only posted up my blog just now. Leave a comment if you're confused, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment